Danville Heat Pump Tune Up and Maintenance
If you’re like most people, you probably don’t think of your heat pump often. 95% of the time, it’s alright if you ignore your heat pump and go about your daily life. For the other 5% of the time, you’ll want to check up on the machinery.
Our team at Edwards Royal Comfort Heating, Air & Plumbing is confident in our ability to provide reliable heat pump tune ups and maintenance for that 5% of the time. Call us today for tune ups and maintenance in Danville, Indiana, before it’s too late!
Edwards is the Company to Trust for Heat Pump Tune Ups in Danville
In the Danville community, Edwards is a trusted HVAC provider and customer-centered company. We respond immediately to customer concerns in regards to heat pumps. For clients concerned about maintenance, we work with your schedule to perform regular checkups on your heat pumps.
Our company is confident in its ability to help you, no matter the heat pump issue you are facing. All of our work comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee, and clients can contact the team if any operation was not sufficient. We’ll help you until you feel happy and confident in our work.
Whether you have general issues or there’s an emergency, Edwards Royal Comfort is the team to call for your heat pump.
How Often Should I Have My Heat Pump Tuned up?
Maintenance is key to ensuring your unit continues to perform optimally. If you’re concerned that your heat pump might fail when you need it most, you don’t have to keep worrying. Schedule your maintenance appointments at the beginning of the year so you’re always satisfied that your machine is looked after.
Book two maintenance check ups per year: once before the heating season and once before the cooling season. Danville has both cold and hot weather, meaning that your machine needs to be able to handle anything.
Ensure that your heat pump has been inspected by an Edwards Royal Comfort technician before you need to use it! Call our team at the beginning of the year to schedule your appointments. We’ll handle the rest, including emailing you calendar reminders of approaching tune ups.
What Does a Heat Pump Tune Up Include?
Never had your heat pump serviced before? Not to worry – here at Edwards, we always keep you informed.
We recommend two appointments for your unit each year. Your summer checkup will focus on your heat pump’s cooling functionality, and we will check the refrigerant levels of your machine first to ensure that the cooling system works. Then, the winter tune up involves primarily checking that the thermostat is working properly to keep your home toasty when it’s cold outside.
Otherwise, both schedules cover the same things. No matter the time of year of your appointment, our team cleans out the evaporator coil as well as the outdoor condensing coils and fins on your machine. From there, we inspect your ductwork and repair any leaks, if there are any. The Edwards team will also ensure the heat pump’s electrical components work to safety standards. The last three steps are oiling the motors, replacing the belt, if necessary, and changing the air filter.
Our team at Edwards guarantees the high quality and timely completion of these steps, and we only ever replace or repair what is absolutely necessary. Your satisfaction is our priority.
Benefits of Routine Heat Pump Maintenance
Before you book an appointment, we’ll outline the benefits of regular maintenance. If you can see how you’ll benefit from taking care of your machinery, contacting an expert makes sense. The reasons listed below are the four most common.
Let’s discuss some of the benefits of getting your heat pump maintained twice per year.
Lowering Energy Bills
Did you know that if you commit to caring for your heat pump twice a year, you can significantly cut your bill? We will check that everything is running efficiently and that your thermostat is set at a reasonable rate. If either of these things are an issue, it could be raising your energy bill. Fixing the issues could save you cash.
Machinery breaking down is never welcome, which makes preventative care essential!
Extending the Heat Pump’s Lifespan
Heat pump replacement can run at a high cost. Two maintenance appointments per year can have your device running for years longer.
Catch Issues Before They Lead to Repairs
Through regular servicing, we can catch problems building up before they actually break your machine. Prevent having to pay for repairs or even replacements by getting bi-annual maintenance checks on your machine.
Contact Edwards Today to Schedule Your Heat Pump Tune Up
If you live in the Danville area and haven’t had your heat pump checked recently, don’t worry. Our team at Edwards Royal Comfort is here to help, emphasizing your satisfaction first and foremost.
Whether you need emergency repairs or want to start scheduling maintenance, we can help you with your heat pump. Call us today!