Danville Air Conditioning Installation Service
Picture this: you’re home with your kids for the summer. They are having fun outside until you call them to come in for the night. After a long, hot day, they’re ready to settle down in the cool air. Then, your air conditioner breaks down right at this moment. Not only will you have some unhappy kids to deal with, but you’ll need to get your air conditioner fixed as soon as possible.
If you discover that your air conditioner is beyond the point of repair, you should think about replacing it with a new energy-efficient unit. Here at Edwards Royal Comfort Heating, Air & Plumbing, we can efficiently and expertly install one for you.
Our team is a leading AC installation company based in Danville, Indiana. Our technicians are reliable, trustworthy, and well trained to address issues with your HVAC system and install a new one when necessary. Learn more about us and our services below!
Request Free Estimate
Edwards is the Trusted AC Installation Company in Danville, IN
Our certified and trained technicians arrive on time for every scheduled visit. We understand how important it is to have a functioning AC unit in your home. We offer a wide range of solutions to ensure that you are saving money on your energy bill every month. Plus, we have ongoing specials that will fit perfectly into any budget.
Want to know if our technicians can meet your needs? Check out some of the air conditioning equipment we can install for you:
- Central air conditioning systems: Before we install a central AC system, we’ll come out to your location and evaluate the condition of your current system to ensure that you could actually benefit from a new one.
- Heat pumps: Heat pumps are the best of both worlds. They keep your home warm in the winter and cool in the summer. If yours breaks down beyond repair, you’ll need to get it replaced if you want to enjoy your home comfortably. Our team is at the ready to install the right heat pump for your home.
- Thermostats: Newer thermostats have innovative features, like the ability to control your home’s temperature remotely. Plus, they conserve energy and save you money on your energy bill over the long term.
What to Consider When Buying a New AC System for Your Danville Home
Buying a new AC system for your Danville home is quite an investment. When you make the right choice, you’ll have a durable system that will last for years to come. To guide you through your purchase decision, here are some factors you should consider:
- SEER rating: The SEER (or Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) rating measures how efficiently your AC system operates. A higher rating means more energy efficiency. A new system needs to have a SEER rating of at least 14, but some modern systems can reach ratings as high as 30.
- Proper AC sizing: You need to purchase an air conditioner or system that fits your home’s size and space. A system that is too large will offer excessive heating and cooling capacities that you won’t benefit from. On the other hand, if your system is too small, it won’t keep your home at an ideal temperature.
- Hiring a professional HVAC company: When you want a new system installed, you should enlist a professional HVAC company to get the job done. Our team at Edwards Royal Comfort offers industry-leading craftsmanship that is guaranteed to exceed your expectations.
- Noise levels: Most AC units produce some level of indoor and outdoor noise, so be aware of this as you shop around.
- Maintenance and indoor air quality: Before making your final purchase, make sure you know how much maintenance your system will need to maintain good indoor air quality. For instance, smaller filters need to be cleaned more often than others.
Should I Replace or Repair My Air Conditioning System?
When it comes to having a functioning air conditioning system, you have two options: repair your current one or replace it altogether. If you’re unsure of which route to take, check out our suggestions:
It’s better to replace your AC when…
It’s best to replace your AC when your current unit is 10 years old or older and is continuously giving you problems. If your system is always running loudly, emitting warm air or experiencing no airflow even after cleaning and maintenance, opt for a replacement.
It’s better to repair your AC when…
- It’s still relatively new
- Offers adequate energy efficiency when working properly
- Hasn’t experienced issues in the past
Call Edwards Royal Comfort to Install Your New Danville, IN, Air Conditioner
Looking to have your new air conditioning system professionally installed? Look no further! No matter if you require a new thermostat, heat pump, or an entirely new unit, our team is here to help. Call Edwards today for quality air conditioning installation services in the Danville, IN region.
Request Free Estimate